拥抱真是个奇怪的东西

明明离得那么近
却看不到彼此的脸



2010年2月14日星期日

HAPPY NEW YEAR

hey guy..
long time no see ya...
coz im lazy to post up my life..LOL
today is *nin chor 2*
at my sweet sweet home eat my 1st meal
my daddy cooked alot of food.....yummy ^^

i'll be a good girl in this few day
not believe , right? xD
i nt believe myself oso....
but i reli stay in house whole day..
oh ya....
guess who pass the valentine with me???
my MAN?
my fRiend?
NO NO NO.....
is my lovely family...
how come leh?    xD
HALOOOOOOOOOOO~~
valentine day  same day with *nin chor 1*
and my man bek his hometown adi...
i miss him badly ><
i think we almost 1 week cant see each other...
haha
can go *yai yai* adi
wakakaka
juz joke la~
i wont BETRAY my bii geh

izzit i already big gal?
no feel on chinese new year
and not interest with angpao...xD

anyway
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY DEAR FRENZ^^

没有评论:

发表评论

真心的留言